3D printed devices save baby’s life at University of Michigan’s C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital (Video)Here's a robot video that I found interesting:
Devices created on a 3D printer saved 18 month old Garrett Peterson's life by restoring his breathing. The splints were developed and manufactured at the University of Michigan, and surgically implanted at C.S. Mott Children's Hospital. For more information, go to http://ift.tt/1gHOxKN.
You might also enjoy:
- ROBO-ONE Champion Risks Life and Limb to Save Robot (Photo Set)
- Kilobot – Swarm Robots – Collective Behaviour Demonstration with Q&A – Sheffield University (Video)
- IREX 2013: Open-Face 3D Printed Avatar (Video)
- Tokyo University of Science muscle suit – CEATEC 2012 (Video)
- Experience with the Children-Humanoid Interaction in Rehabilitation Therapy for Spinal Disorders (Video)