Rapid 3d Printed Circuit Board System Promises a Wide Range of Substrates – Kickstarter
This Kickstarter project uses an innovative approach to produce 3D printed circuit boards on a wide range of different substrate materials.
It won’t meet everyone’s needs, and the long term reliability of the circuits it produces is still to be established, but if you do a lot of circuit board prototyping or want to explore more exotic applications like wearable electronics, this project might be just the ticket.
No etching, no harsh chemicals, and almost zero lead-time. Just print out your circuit board design using the two-pass system and you’re ready to install the components and test.
You might also enjoy:
- Bare-Bones Entry-Level 3D Printing – Kickstarter
- Full Interview with Joshua Harker on Shapeways 3D Printing, Kickstarter & the Industrial Revolution. (Video)
- Kickstarter Project: RoboGames 2012 documentary
- 3Doodler 3D Printing Pen Featured on CNN (Video)
- Fastners for 3D Printing from I Heart Robotics