World Maker Faire 2013: 3D Printed “Pot Head”
It's surprising how rapidly the capability and capacity of affordable 3D printers has increased.
There were several exhibitors at Maker Faire in NYC last week showing off printers with print envelopes large enough to print really big objects. Of course the print times can be extremely long, and there is also the issue of warping with large parts. Still, the results were very impressive and encouraging.
You might also enjoy:
- World Maker Faire – Day Zero – David Lang – Zero to Maker
- Tested Goes to World Maker Faire 2012 in New York! (Video)
- Kansas City Maker Faire Embodies America’s Heartland Maker Spirit (Video)
- Dale Dougherty Video Journal – Maker Faire Seoul (Video)
- World Maker Faire 2012: Formlabs Form 1 3D Printer (Video)