Gesture-Based Robot Control with Variable Autonomy from the JPL BioSleeve (Video)Here's a robot video that I found interesting:
Presented at ICRA 2013 by Michael T. Wolf, Christopher Assad, Matthew T. Vernacchia, Joshua Fromm, and Henna L. Jethani from the Jet Propulsion Laboratory and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
You might also enjoy:
- IkeaBot: An Autonomous Multi-Robot Coordinated Furniture Assembly System (Video)
- Futuristic vehicle interface with a predictive direct and gesture based input system #DigInfo (Video)
- Whole-Body Motion Planning for Manipulation of Articulated Objects with a Nao Humanoid (ICRA 2013) (Video)
- SOINN artificial brain can now use the internet to learn new things #DigInfo (Video)
- Full Interview with Joshua Harker on Shapeways 3D Printing, Kickstarter & the Industrial Revolution. (Video)