Here's a robot video that I found interesting:
Some of my friends have been frustrated trying to figure out how to delete multiple images from the photo gallery on their iOS devices, so I thought I'd make this short video.
This shows my iPad mini running iOS version 6.0 .2.
1) To delete multiple images at the same time, first go to the photos app.
2) When the app opens you will be able to scroll through all the available images.
3) Locate the images you want to delete.
4) Click the Edit button in the upper right-hand corner.
5) Select each of the images you want to delete. A small blue check mark will appear on each image. The number of images selected is updated at the top of the screen.
6) After you have selected all the images, click the Delete button in the upper left hand corner.
7) A "Delete Selected Photos" confirmation button will appear. Click on this if you really want to delete the images.
8) The images will be deleted and the album will be updated.