NAO robot for Secondary Education (Video)Here's a robot video that I found interesting:
NAO is the most widely used humanoid robot for learning STEM and is additionally open to extra-curricular activities in raising awareness of the sciences in museums, and more broadly, to core businesses of the future. NAO is an interactive, fully programmable humanoid robot which is being continuously developed and which meets the requirements of educational methods that are based on experimentation and analysis.
You might also enjoy:
- Australian Robot Shop Creates Simple Hexapod for Education Expo (Video)
- i-SOBOT Humanoid Robot In Education (Video)
- “Invisible Joystick” – Posture Recognition for Robots (Video)
- CHARLI Robot Gangnam Style (Video)
- CNN Documentary Addresses U.S. Science and Math Education Crisis – Features FIRST Robotics (Video)