Animatronic hand Robot Arduino 3D printer “InMoov” Part8 (Video)Here's a robot video that I found interesting:
Vid:8 You can follow the work in progress of "InMoov" at http://inmoov.blogspot.com http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:30654 This hand was printed on a 3D Touch and designed in Blender, controled through Nettfab and sliced with Kisslicer. This is a video showing and explaining some improvments on the biceps covers and it's rotation. Sketch for Arduino are available here: Right hand: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:17773 Left hand: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:18939 If you download from the site, please rate or post a picture from your print in "I made one". It will be the only and best reward I will get for this work. And it makes me happy!! Thanks for watching.
You might also enjoy:
- An Introduction to the Arduino (Video)
- Why Would Robotic Aircraft Be Controlled by Human Hand Gestures? (Video)
- Massimo Banzi: How Arduino is open-sourcing imagination (Video)
- The Inebriator – Arduino Cocktail Machine – Dispensing Signature Cocktail (Video)
- Robot Hand Uses One Actuator to Provide Gripping Action #DigInfo (Video)