ROBO-ONE 21: Frog Foot – 4.5 m Dash (Video)Here's a robot video that I found interesting:
To qualify for the ROBO-ONE bouts the robots have to run a 4.5 meter dash with the robots clocking the fastest times making it into the final day's matches. Shibata equipped his Frog Foot humanoid robot, based on the Kondo KHR-3HV, with a video cam and was kind enough to share the onboard footage with us.
You might also enjoy:
- Assembly of 4 meter humanoid robot (13 foot humanoid robot) (Video)
- Leap Frog Mechanical Flip Book (Video)
- ROBO-ONE Light: Phantom X Demonstration (Video)
- J, Robot Documentary Segment Looks Behind the ROBO-ONE Scenes (Video)
- Robot Yuenchi Announces High Performance Custom ROBO-ONE Competiton Robot Kit (Video)