Dale Dougherty Video Journal – Maker Faire Seoul (Video)Here's a robot video that I found interesting:
Maker Faire is the Greatest Show (and Tell) on Earth—a family-friendly showcase of invention, creativity and resourcefulness, and a celebration of the Maker movement. It's a place where people show what they are making, and share what they are learning. Makers range from tech enthusiasts to crafters, educators, tinkerers, hobbyists, engineers, artists, science clubs, students, authors, and commercial exhibitors. They are of all ages and backgrounds. Maker Faire's mission is to entertain, inform, connect and inspire these thousands of Makers and aspiring Makers. The inaugural Maker Faire was held in San Mateo, CA and in 2011 celebrated its sixth annual Bay Area event with some 100,000 people in attendance. As Maker Faire has grown in popularity and relevance, additional flagship faires were launched in 2010 in Detroit and New York City. Community-driven, independently produced Mini Maker Faire events inspired by Maker Faire are now being produced around the United States and the world, including Maker Faire Seoul.
You might also enjoy:
- Kansas City Maker Faire Embodies America’s Heartland Maker Spirit (Video)
- Adam Savage: “Why We Make”, Maker Faire Bay Area 2012 (Video)
- Adam Savage Question and Answer Session from Maker Faire Bay Area 2012 (Video)
- KC Robot Builder Featured in Maker Faire Promo (Video)
- Robots Rule at UK Maker Faire (Video)