Spark 181: A Future Vision for Subtile Human/Robot Interaction
Chris Parker, a post-doctoral researcher at the University of British Columbia in robotics, describes his vision of how robots and humans may be able to communicate in a subtle and natural way in the future making it easier for humans to understand and utilize their robotic assistants.
You might also enjoy:
- Why Would Robotic Aircraft Be Controlled by Human Hand Gestures? (Video)
- BarBot 2012 -Where Robots Get Drunk Enough to Dance the “Human”
- Call For Papers: Workshop on Collaborative Robots and Human Robot Interaction, CTS 2011
- Keepon & BeatBots: The Potential For Robot-Human Interaction (Video)
- Should The Hackerspace Movement Remain Pure or Accept Military Funding?