Cody Ripley: Finding His Future (Video)
The welding shop at Northwest Classen High School is Cody Ripley's home away from home. It's where the senior spends hours with his teammates and teachers in the afternoon and throughout the evening working through the engineering and mechanics of building a basketball-playing robot. Visitors can't see the shop from the school's entrance. It's a large, but dimly lit building that's found only after taking a winding path through the school's main building and outside to a broken sidewalk. Up to this point, Cody's path has been equally obscured. But thanks to robotics and a knack for computer programming, Cody's future is full of certainty and hope. To find out more about how you can support students like Cody, visit www.okckids.com
You might also enjoy:
- "Commando Cody: Sky Marshal of the Universe"
- Spark 181: A Future Vision for Subtile Human/Robot Interaction
- What Evolving Robots Can Teach Us About the History of Life and the Future of Technology (Video)
- MakerBot TV S02E11 – MakerBot A Robot! (Video)
- Endless Robot 3D Prints Full Scale Tables and Chairs from Recycled Waste (Video)