Lockheed Martin Promotional Video Features NAO Robot (Video)
I didn't realize that Lockheed Martin, one of the world's largest aerospace, defense, security, and technology companies, has projects underway utilizing the Aldebaran NAO humanoid robot, but they must have because their latest corporate promotional video, titled "Visions of Tomorrow" features the easily recognizable, and extremely cute, robot from France.
According to the video caption:
"Visions of Tomorrow" reflects the Corporation's dedicated workforce, growing technology portfolio, and innovative spirit. The video is a tribute to those innovators and the sense of greater purpose they share.
The whole video is definitely worth watching, but if you want to fast forward to NAO, he shows up at the 1:40 mark.
You might also enjoy:
- Lockheed Martin Advanced Technology Lab Robotics (Video)
- CNN Documentary Addresses U.S. Science and Math Education Crisis – Features FIRST Robotics (Video)
- Robosapien Named 2005 Most Innovative Toy of the Year
- Hong Kong Restaurant Features Robot Staff And Entertainment
- Aldebaran Robotics Gives NAO a New Brain, And Much More