Holy Jumping Robots Batman! (Video)
A couple years ago humanoid builders here were breaking servos right and left desperately trying to get their biped robots to jump for the ROBO-ONE challenge. While achieving the task still isn’t simple or commonplace, we’re seeing more and more robots that can pull it off.
Here’s a good example, posted by “rubiksrobo” showing a 3 cm. jump.
For the technically inclined, the leg servos are Kondo KRS-2552HV’s.
You might also enjoy:
- Jumping Robots! Matt Bauer's New Robonova Dual Knee Joint Kit (Video)
- Robo-One 9: King Kizer Jumping Rope and Tracking Opponents (Video)
- Kondo Releases New KHR-3HV Robot Performance Videos (Video)
- Somethings Never Change, Even For Robots (Video)
- Robots Suffer Stage Fright On National Television (Video)