What's going on today in my crazy robot world?
- 10:21 Time to set the VCR! TV Tokyo has a weekly robot program every Friday at 5:30 pm. (tinyurl.com/TVTokyo-robot-program) More later.
- 10:47 The $5,000 stolen robot surfaced - literally. The thieves dumped it in a lake! (tinyurl.com/lost-robot-surfaces)
- 11:29 2009 will definitely be the year of the robot movies, including a new Gigantor [Tetsujin-28] flick (tinyurl.com/Gigantor-Lives)
- 11:34 Wall-E won the Golden Globe for animated feature movies. (tinyurl.com/Wall-E-wins-golden-globe) Not a big surprise. Next, the Oscars!
- 12:48 It impressed the LA Times reporters, but this humanoid sure looks like 4 year old KHR-1 technology. (tinyurl.com/khr1-robot-copy)
- 12:54 Proud new father, Dr. Robot, shows how to build three USB battery power supplies to power our gadets. (tinyurl.com/usb-battery-packs)
- 12:59 Do androids dream of electric sheep? Perhaps. But, hunters sometimes shoot electric deer. (tinyurl.com/hunter-shoots-robot-deer)