Exciting New Robot Scholarship Contest
There's an exciting new robot design contest that offers 25 robot enthusiasts the chance to vie for several great prizes including a $5,000 college scholarship for 1st Place, a $2,000 college scholarship for 2nd Place, and $200 gift certificates for the 10 3rd Place winners.
The contest, officially titled "The Grant Imahara VEXplorer Robot Challenge", is co-sponsored by Revell, Innovation First Inc., Robot Magazine, and SolidWorks Corporation. Initial 'concept' applications have to be submitted by March 24th. Twenty five entries will be selected from the initial submissions and will be supplied with a VEXplorer set to construct and test their robot creations. The final designs and robots will then be reviewed by Imahara and the winners selected. Check out the official contest rules for details.
You might also enjoy:
- Countdown: Coming Up – The Most Exciting Robot Event Ever!
- Asahi Beer Pouring Robot In Action (Video)
- RoboReporter Contest Prize: A Free Discovery Chromashift Roboreptile Robot
- ROBO-ONE Expanding: Looking For Regional Competition Partners
- New ROBO-ONE Weight Classifications May Change The Competition